This week’s happenings in the Park Street Business District: View Calendar
The beginning of the year brought lots of new changes to the Park Street Business District. The Park Street Business Association welcomes the following new businesses to Alameda’s historic downtown shopping district:
CRAFT Beer & Wine
Bay Area Immigrant and Refugee Services, 2515 Santa Clara Ave, #205
* Assist recent immigrants and refugees in gaining self-sufficiency. Services include immigration legal assistance, employment & job training, social services, interpretation services, and a range of other programs.
BrightSource Productions, 2412 Central Ave
* Photo, audio, and video services specializing in company profiles and product demos.
Christina Narensky, PsyD., 2515 Santa Clara Ave, Suite 207
* Child and family psychologist with an interest in parenthood and adolescent therapy.
CRAFT Beer & Wine, 2526 Santa Clara Ave (formerly Du Vin Fine Wines)
* Offering a growing selection of American craft beers and select imports from other great beer countries, plus an extensive array of wine produced by small, independent winemakers.
Gotham Harbor Coffee
Gotham Harbor Coffee Company, 1419 Park Street (inside Park Street Plaza)
* Quality coffee and treats, with old-world style. Featuring locally-roasted Bicycle Coffee.
Hannon Law Office, 1516 Oak Street #311
* Estates and probate attorney
International City Mortgage, Inc., 1414 Park Ave
* Provider of best-in-class mortgage products and services for home buyers and owners.
Levine Fine Jewelry, 1361 Park Street #222
* Unique custom jewelry design. By appointment: Jaymar, (510) 589-1195 or www.levinejwl.com
Line 2 Line Architectural Design Group, 2413 Webb Ave #D
* The Line2Line team provides novel results, sustainable design practices, and environments that are responsive to people in their lives and experiences.
Lola’s Chicken Shack
Lola’s Chicken Shack, 1417 Park Street
* Upscale fried chicken tenders, sandwiches, soups, and salads made fresh on the premises.
Merideth Mehlberg, Career Strategist, 1516 Oak Street, #328
* Executive Coach and Career Strategist. Facilitator for business retreats and planning workshops for major corporations and nonprofit organizations.
Premier Homecare Angels, 1516 Oak Street, #228
* Personalized Quality In-Home Care for Seniors in the Bay Area.
Urgent Care Center of Alameda, 2421 Encinal Ave
* Provides prompt, caring, and personalized medical care. Walk-in services include physicals and check-ups, women’s health, treatment of illnesses and infections, immunizations, travel medicine, and injury care.
All Good Living, 2332 Alameda Ave (formerly known as ShopMixcrate)
* Lifestyle products that are earth-friendly and made in the USA. Specialties include fashionable and socially-aware tees and kids’ onesies.
The Sewing Room, 2434 Webb Ave (space formerly shared with the Style Lounge)
* Sells fabric, sewing patterns, and professional dress forms. Also offers sewing classes for kids and adults.
Core2400, 1516 Oak Street #310
Law Office of Andrew Dosa, 1516 Oak Street #311
Wilson & Tornlof, Inc., 1516 Oak Street #104
Fruitti Yogi, 2321 Santa Clara Ave
Ocean Nails & Spa, 1235 Park Street (formerly Fusion Nails & Spa)
In the Works: Read the rest of this entry »