This week’s happenings in the Park Street Business District: View Calendar
The Park Street Business Association welcomes the following new businesses to Alameda’s historic downtown shopping district:
Bambu Desserts & Drinks, 1321 Park Street
* Vietnamese desserts, blended coffees, and exotic smoothies.
International City Mortgage, Inc., 1416 Park Ave
* Provider of best-in-class mortgage products and services for home buyers and owners.
Kristine’s, 1419 Broadway
* Hair salon; appointments only (510) 701-5440.
Megan Small Photography, 2511 Santa Clara Ave - Opening Reception May 2, 5-7pm
* Specializing in Weddings, Pregnancy, Newborns, and Families with an artful and editorial slant.
Pacific Union Real Estate, 1414 Park Ave
* Full range of real-estate services, including buying, selling, and relocation in the Bay Area.
Tetsu Ramen, 1245 Park Street - Ribbon Cutting April 23, 1:00pm
* Japanese-style noodle soup.
Vena Salon, 2548 Santa Clara Ave
* Classic and French manicures and pedicures. Nail polish design available.
Wine & Waffles, 1505 Park Street
* Jazz lounge pouring regional and hard-to-find wines alongside tapas, appetizers, and dessert waffles.
New Associate Members:
Bayside Real Estate, 1812 Santa Clara Ave
* Alameda’s boutique real estate company specializes in residential properties, representing both buyers and sellers in all price ranges.
More Businesses In the Works:
Alameda Island Brewing Company, 1716 Park Street
Capone’s Speakeasy, 1400 Park Street
GreytFox Threads, 2546 Santa Clara Ave
Honey Salon, 2516 Santa Clara Ave #B
Sakura Sushi & Grill, 2408 Santa Clara Ave (remodel and expansion)
Tiger Blood Social Club, 2319 Santa Clara Ave #B
Walgreens, 1600 Park Street
Yoga Alameda, 1502 Park Street (moving from 1706 Lincoln Ave)
* * * *
Ribbon Cutting: Tetsu Ramen
The Alameda Chamber of Commerce, the Park Street Business Association, and the owners of Tetsu Ramen invite you to attend a ceremonial ribbon cutting with Mayor Marie Gilmore on Wednesday, April 23, at 1:00pm to celebrate the opening of the new restaurant located at 1245 Park Street.
Tetsu Ramen specializes in Japanese-style noodle soup and is proud to be the first true ramen shop in the city of Alameda.
* * * *
“Sip & See” with Megan Small Photography
Bay Area family and wedding photographer Megan Small invites you to attend a grand opening “Sip and See” on Friday, May 2, 5:00-7:00pm to celebrate the opening of her first studio, located at 2511 Santa Clara Ave.
The open house will be an opportunity to see highlights from Megan’s portfolio, which exhibits an artful and editorial view on family, maternity, newborn, and wedding portraiture.
The “Sip and See” also celebrates the spirit of small business as a number of local merchants come together to make it a memorable evening by providing hors d’oeuvres, dessert, wine, and champagne. Dandelion Flower Shop (another PSBA member) is providing all the floral arrangements.
Do you know of a new business that is not mentioned above? Please let us know by posting a comment. Thank you!
# # #
The Park Street Business District offers great food & drink establishments, charming shops, professional services, and fun things to do! To learn more about the businesses and events in downtown Alameda, visit our website: www.ShopParkStreet.com/news. You can also find the “Park Street Business Association” on Facebook and Twitter.