This week’s happenings in the Park Street Business District: View Calendar
The Park Street Business Association welcomes the following new businesses to Alameda’s downtown shopping district:
Alameda Vintners Club, 2301 Central Ave
(inside Angela’s Bistro)
* Wine tastings and food pairings.
Eagle Rock Recording Studio, 2516 Santa Clara #A
* Full-featured digital recording studio.
Gold Spa, 2311 Santa Clara Ave
* Full-service spa: facials, body scrubs, massages.
Givegoods, 1516 Oak Street #102
* Earn rewards for supporting charities and local merchants.
Pacific Excel Financial & Insurance Services, 2413 Webb Ave #B
* Full-service financial and retirement advising firm.
Pixies & Peony, 2305 Santa Clara Ave
* Re-purposed furniture and home furnishings.
Aphrodite’s Closet, 1201 Park Street
* Women’s consignment clothing and accessories.
Genghis Khan Kitchen, 1540 Park Street
* Mongolian barbecue buffet and all-you-can-eat sushi.
In the Works:
1-800 Flowers Central Florists, 2404 Central Ave
All Fired Up! Barbecue, 1529 Park Street
Betty’s Cafe, 1417 Park Street
Lanvie, 1419 Park Street (inside Park Street Plaza)
Luna’s Longstockings, 1242 Park Street
Shop Mixcrate, 2332 Alameda Avenue
Subpar Miniature Golf, 1511 Park Street
The Cupcake Shoppe, 1419 Park Street (inside Park Street Plaza)
If you know of a new business that isn’t mentioned above, please post information in the comments section below. Thank you!
# # #
To learn more about what’s happening in the Park Street Business District, including this week’s calendar highlights, visit our website: www.ShopParkStreet.com/news. You can also find the “Park Street Business Association” on Facebook and Twitter.