One of the things that makes Downtown Alameda an interesting destination is that it is a vibrant and ever-changing district. When exploring the downtown area, it seems that there are always new surprises appearing among the rows of storefronts.
Although it’s sad to see some businesses close, it can be exciting to see what new businesses pop up in their place — whether it’s new eateries, retail shops, personal services, or business services.
Did you happen to catch the donut giveaways at Home Skillet when they opened in January?
Help us welcome the newest businesses to Alameda’s historic Park Street Business District. Stop by and say “hello” to these folks the next time you’re in Downtown Alameda.
Affinity At Home Care, 1516 Oak Street #106 *Providing Personal Care Services, Routine Home Care Services, and other Care Services.
Home Skillet, 1363 Park Street
* Offering an extensive menu that includes hearty breakfast and lunch items. Donuts are their specialty!
Melissa Grohs, MA, LPCC, 2515 Santa Clara Ave, Suite 210
* Counseling and psychotherapy services that help clients feel more satisfied in their day-to-day lives.
Pretty In Ink, 2329 Santa Clara Ave
* Female owned and operated private tattoo studio. Custom tattoos are according to your specifications.
The Central Body, 2416 Central Ave
* Dr. Ashyanna Keli specializes in chiropractic sports medicine and advanced extremity adjusting.
Vietnam House, 1527 Park Street
* Authentic Vietnamese menu including Pho, rice plates, and banh mi sandwiches. Outdoor seating.
New Associate Member:
Curves For Women, 2528 Blanding Ave
* Provides fitness and weight-management programs designed for the modern woman’s busy schedule.
Jerry’s Tire & Auto Center, 2501 Santa Clara Ave
In the Works:
Boyd’s Barbecue, 1635 Park Street
Causewear, 1361 Park Street, Suite 218
i-Tea, 1626 Park Street
Town Tavern, 1437 Park Street
Visit our new website to see a list of all the new businesses that have opened within the past year: www.DowntownAlameda.com/New-Business
If you know of a business that is not listed, please give the Downtown Association office a call at (510) 523-1392.
# # #
You’ll always find great food & drink establishments, charming shops, friendly services, and fun things to do in Downtown Alameda! To learn more about the businesses and events in Downtown Alameda, visit our new website: www.DowntownAlameda.com.