This week’s happenings in the Park Street Business District: View Calendar
Good things are still happening in the Park Street Business District. We invite you to take a stroll and explore the wonderful changes that are taking place in Downtown Alameda’s commercial, cultural, and civic center… new businesses have opened, some businesses have changed hands, and even more businesses are anticipated to open soon.
Most notable is the new addition connected to the Alameda Theatre & Cineplex. And we do mean connected. Alameda Cinema Grill offers a “backstage pass” allowing ticket holders to take food and drinks into the movie theaters.
Word is also spreading quickly about the wonderful selection of beers available at Alameda Island Brewing Company. The brewery doesn’t serve its own food, but they have no problem with folks bringing in “take-out” from one of the nearby restaurants. Suggestions include pizza from East End, burgers from Baron’s Eats, sushi from Sushi King, or a snack from Alameda Natural Grocery.
The Park Street Business Association welcomes the following new businesses to Downtown Alameda’s historic shopping district:
Accel Employment, 1516 Oak Street #310
* Full-service executive search firm.
Alameda Cinema Grill, 2301 Central Ave
* Featuring eclectic comfort food and a craft cocktails.
Alameda Grocery, 2536 Santa Clara Ave
* Neighborhood convenience store.
Alameda Island Brewing Company, 1716 Park Street
* Making great beer in a great town!
All In One Fitness Training Lab, 2317 Santa Clara Ave
* Premier training destination and gym facility.
Divine De-lites, 1419 Park Street
* Gourmet baked goods: cupcakes, cookies, and other goodies.
DLJ Business Services, 2532 Santa Clara Ave #343
* Financial and accounting services for small businesses.
Kirsten Fairbanks, 1500 Park Street #9
* Certified health coach and holistic life coach.
Milestone Legal, PC, 2544 Santa Clara Ave
* Law corporation serving entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes.
New Associate Members:
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, 1805 Clement Ave, Suite D
* Professional spa experiences at affordable prices.
Goods, 2353 Santa Clara Ave
Salon One, 1327 Park Street
Businesses in the Works: