There’s always something new to discover in Downtown Alameda, from charming shops to friendly services. These past few months have brought a number of changes along Santa Clara Avenue as businesses have found terrific spaces to occupy not too far from Park Street.
While strolling along Santa Clara Ave, you’ll find two new family-operated real estate offices that can help you acquire either a new home or an investment property. You’ll also find the new office location for the folks that know how to get things up and running on a timely schedule.
New retail is always of special interest in Downtown Alameda. The next time you’re window shopping on Santa Clara Ave, you might find yourself enticed by a stylish boutique that redefines trends with their display of unique handcrafted leather goods. There’s also a new shop-inside-a-shop on Park Street.
Help welcome the newest businesses to our downtown district! The next time you’re in Downtown Alameda, be sure to stop by and check them out.
NextHome Generations, 2545 Santa Clara Ave
* Real estate services with focus on investment opportunities.
PK Consultants, 2516 Santa Clara Ave
* Strategic management services and event planning for corporations, businesses, and individuals.
RE/MAX Tribute, 2437 Santa Clara Ave
* Full service real estate office owned and operated by a local family.
Tango Leather, 2543 Santa Clara Ave #C
* One-of-kind authentic leather purses and accessories handcrafted in Argentina.
New Associate Member:
Hilliard Management Group, 3527 Mt. Diablo Blvd, Ste 390
* Financial accounting and bookkeeping consulting firm dedicated to helping Alameda small businesses.
In the Works: Read the rest of this entry »