There’s always something new to discover in Downtown Alameda, from great food & drink establishments to friendly services.
We’ve seen a number of popular “life-style” eateries open in Downtown Alameda over the last couple of months. A new boba tea cafe and a new Asian fusion take-out restaurant have both opened in the North of Lincoln District. In addition, a new dining spot opened in the Theatre District that is the first in Alameda to specialize in customized Hawaiian poke bowls.
Personal services in Downtown Alameda are important too… a new family therapist, a new in-home care agency, and a new hair salon have opened recently. You’ll also find a beautiful boutique gallery space on Park Street that is now home to a private performing arts center that offers programs in voice and piano.
Help welcome the newest businesses to our district! The next time you’re in Downtown Alameda, be sure to stop by and check them out.
Holly Brown, MFT, 2515 Santa Clara Ave #210
* Marriage and family therapist with fifteen years of clinical experience
i-Tea, 1626 Park Street
* Authentic Boba Milk Tea, Fruit Tea, and Juice Bar. “Not just a cup of tea’… it’s a lifestyle.”
Katherine Parks Center of the Arts, 1242 Park Street
* Private and group programs in music, dance, and theater.
Monkey King at the Brewery, 1716 Park Street
* Chinese/Asian Fusion in a take-out setting.
Peace of Mind Home Care, 2515 Santa Clara Ave
* In-home care agency providing compassionate care.
Poke Koma, 1354 Park Street
* Hawaiian Poke Bowls… choose from our signature bowls or customize your own!
Sessions Salon, 2323 Santa Clara Ave
* Full-service modern hair salon and blow dry and color bar.
Aphrodite’s Closet, 1419 Park Street
In the Works: Read the rest of this entry »