This week’s happenings in the Park Street Business District: View Calendar
Wow! More new businesses are popping up in Downtown Alameda’s ever-expanding Park Street Business District.
It’s going to be a little busy on Saturday, April 11. We hope you will join us… Vintiq is a wonderful addition to the selection of retail shops on Santa Clara Ave; the shop opens to the public that Saturday and will be offering complimentary food and drink starting at Noon. In addition, Alameda Island Brewing Company (1716 Park Street) will finally be hosting an official grand opening celebration starting at 3:00pm.
Eva Cazeres of Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio is already in full operation after returning to Park Street following a number of years at South Shore Center. Look for her grand opening celebration to take place on Friday, May 1. In fact, all the shops at Park Street Plaza will be joining in on the fun and are making plans to host a fabulous “Ladies Night” to celebrate the addition of another woman-owned business.
The Park Street Business Association welcomes the following new businesses to Alameda’s most vibrant shopping district:
AAA Alameda Live Scan, 2515 Santa Clara Ave #103
* Fingerprinting and notary services.
ATMs Unlimited, 1820 Park Street
* Providing complete ATM solutions for businesses.
Intuitive Counsel & Healings, 2447 Santa Clara Ave #305
* Integrated approach to healing by Pam Flowerday.
Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio, 1419 Park Street
* Beauty experts offering advice and services for skin care and color cosmetics.
My Angel Nails, 1532 Park Street
* Professional nail salon offering top quality services.
Randall B. Weil, MD, 1414 Everett Street
* Board-certified plastic surgeon.
Sheira Kahn, MFT, 2515 Santa Clara Ave #106
* Psychotherapist specializing in individuals, couples, and emotional eating.
Streamline Bookkeeping, 2447 Santa Clara Ave #300B
* Bookkeeping and tax return preparation for small businesses.
Teazzert, 1342 Park Street
* Premium coffees, organic teas, and a variety of fresh desserts.
Tootsies Alameda, 1350 Park Street #A
* Shoes for women 10 to 80; all occasions.
Vintiq, 2305 Santa Clara Ave — opening April 11
* Home decor, fashion, and resurrected artifacts.
Vivian L. Young-McDonald, 2315 Lincoln Ave
* Artist in residence at Redux Studios & Gallery.
Toomie’s Thai by Mee Choke, 1433 Park Street
Businesses in the Works: