We’re celebrating YOU!
The merchants in Downtown Alameda appreciate your support and would like to honor YOU, our valued customer. As a special thank you, we’re hosting a “Customer Celebration Day” on Saturday, September 24.
We invite you to take a stroll through Alameda’s historic downtown district for a day of fun. Participating businesses will be offering free giveaways, prizes, and special discounts. Plus, enjoy a variety of entertainment and activities on the sidewalks from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
So plan on visiting your favorite shops, restaurants, and services on Customer Celebration Day… and maybe even discover some new places along the way. Over 50 businesses will be participating!
Here’s a small sample of special activities:
* 10:00am-11:00am – Free Coffee and Tea Tasting @ Julie’s Coffee & Tea Garden
* 11:00am-12:00pm – Complimentary Croissants @ C’era Una Volta
* 11:00am-2:30pm – Meet the Minions – Photo Op @ Cinema Grill
* 2:00pm-4:00pm – Free Sangria Wine Tasting @ Bonne Vie Beer Wine & Fine Cigars
* 4:00pm-6:00pm – Free Face Painting @ Tucker’s Ice Cream
For a chance to win a fabulous assortment of gift certificates and goodies from downtown merchants, be sure to stop by one of our sponsoring businesses to pick up your free entry form — the grand prize is valued over $500!