This week’s happenings in the Park Street Business District: View Calendar
The Park Street Business Association welcomes the following new businesses to Alameda’s downtown shopping district:
Artistic Home Studio & Boutique, 1419 Park Street (inside Park Street Plaza)
* DIY home decor art studio and store features workshops, hand-crafted items, and arts supplies.
Berg Capital Mortgage, 2329 Central Ave
* Full service mortgage banker offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending.
Black Skillet Grill, 1645 Park Street (inside McGee’s)
* Fresh new menu offering burgers and healthy choices
Core2400, 1516 Oak Street #100
* New Summer/After-School academic enrichment institute.
Luna’s Longstockings, 1242 Park Street #B
* Sock shop filled with men’s and women’s socks, stockings, tights, leg warmers, & other accessories.
Cellar Door Cafe (formerly Angela’s Bistro), 2301 Central Ave
* New American food in a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere with a Wine Market & Tasting Room.
Thai Noodle House of Alameda (formerly King of Thai), 1635 Park Street
* Same staff, same hours, same great menu. New owner = New name.
American Oak, 2319 Santa Clara Ave
Fusion Nails & Spa, 1235 Park Street
Zen Asian Tapas & Lounge, 2315 Santa Clara Ave
In the Works: Read the rest of this entry »